Login to 1Win website and identity verification
To log in to the 1Win website you need to perform the following steps:
- Open your browser and enter the 1Win website address into the address bar.
- Click on the “Login” button in the top right corner of the screen.
- Enter your username and password that you registered when you created your 1Win account.
- Click on the “Login” button and you will be automatically redirected to your personal 1Win page.
In order to verify your identity, you need to go through the verification procedure. To do this, follow the instructions that will appear on the screen after you login to your personal page. In general, the verification process is as follows:
- Upload a copy of your identification document, such as a passport or driver’s license.
- Upload a photo of yourself, taken against a white or light background.
- Wait for your verification request to be processed. This may take several hours to several days.
- If your verification is successful, you will receive a notification to your email or phone.
After verification, you will be able to use all 1Win website features, including the ability to withdraw your winnings. In addition, the verification process will help protect your 1Win account from fraudsters and improve the security of your online experience.
Reasons for blocking 1Win website. What is a user to do?
The 1Win website can be blocked for a variety of reasons, including:
- Legal violations. If the site violates the laws and regulations of the country in which it is available, it may be blocked by government authorities.
- Partner and payment system violations. If the site violates the rules of partners and payment systems, it may be blocked at their request.
- Technical problems. The site may be temporarily blocked due to technical problems, e.g. server or provider failures.
If the 1Win website is blocked and you cannot access your account, you should try the following steps:
- Check if the 1Win website is accessible in other browsers or on other devices.
- Try using a VPN or proxy server to get around the blockage.
- Contact 1Win website support to find out the reason for the blocking and how to resolve it.
- If the problem cannot be resolved, you may need to create a new account on another site.
But it is not recommended to bypass site blocking by using illegal ways or using unscrupulous VPN services. This can lead to additional problems with data security and financial transactions.